Recently,Current affairs information the cold wave is coming. Many friends often say that the word "cold" is the most often. I have friends in the south that their oil pots have frozen!This also makes all kinds of heating equipment rummaged out. Among them, electric blankets are a must -have heating artifact for every family.
However, a recent report shows that a woman sleeps with electric blankets, hearing an abnormal noise in sleep, and seeing the bed fire. This is not the first electric blanket fire incident, and even the house has gone.
This incident caused a stir on the Internet.Netizens have said: "I dare not drive an electric blanket all night again! I always thought that electric blankets were safe, and the original hidden dangers were so big!" Some netizens shared their experience in electric blankets.The quilt, turn off when you go to bed "" Remember, for life safety, you must not sleep! "
The author recommends that whether offline or online purchase of electric blankets, you must choose regular products with qualified certificates and "CCC" certification. When purchasing, you must choose electric blankets with indicators and protective devices, such as supporting automatic power off.When using an electric blanket, it must be paved under the sheets or thin mattresses. It must not be folded and used for a long time. If the temperature continues to rise, the cotton carbon of the electric blanket can be turned on fire.
In addition, you should pay attention when using:
1. Before use, read the instruction manual of the product carefully, and use it strictly in accordance with the instructions.
2. After the first use or shelter for the first time, you should take care of the electricity for about half an hour, check whether it is safe, and keep the power in time when not using an electric blanket.
3. During use, the electric blanket is fixed on the bed with the cloth rings and ropes on the four corners of the blanket body.It must be stopped immediately.
4. If the blanket body is wet, accidents may occur. Pay attention to the situation of children or patients urinating bed.
5. When cleaning the electric blanket, do not dip the water, rub it, not rubbing, not to be dried, and not to be powered on.
6. After use, the power supply should be disconnected in time to avoid long -term power.Try to minimize folding, do not stack debris on the electric blanket.
Moreover, the average service life of electric blankets is about 5 years. When using this time, electric blankets may be aging and cracking, causing safety accidents.